Saturday, July 21, 2012

Milagros

My husband and I were in Orem driving around 800 North and came across Milagros. We debated if we really wanted to try it or not. We checked out the parking lot and it was full of cars-that was a good sign. We then went inside and waited only a few minutes to get a table. (The decor was very nice and gave me some good ideas for future decorating at my house.) We could not decide on what to order there were so many things that sounded great. After much deliberation we settled on the  Honey-Pineapple Shrimp Salad, Chilli Rellano, and a Chicken Fundito. We received our food and it was bountiful as well as looked great. Everything was fabulous, extremely fresh, and no matter how full you were you could not stop eating!  My suggestion would be to not eat too many chips while waiting for your food.  We were even entertained by a young lad with his guitar. Everything was great and it would be a place I would go back to as well as invite guests to.  It is near WinCo grocery store off 800 North in Orem.

No comments:

Post a Comment