Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wasatch Deli (in the Ranches)

Now that there is another owner I thought I would see if they had the quality of food the other owner had. Well, to start with the menu is on a different wall,  not in a place I would put it. It is very hard to tell the prices of each item. I ordered a Philly Cheese steak sandwich which used to be about $8.00 including french fries. It is now $8.99 and to my surprise that did not include french fries. I was totally disappointed. It tasted fine except the onions were a thick not thin like you find on other Philly sandwiches. This is not a place I would go back to especially when I can get a Philly Cheese steak sandwich for half that price and it comes with cheese whiz! I can also get the fries and still spend less than I did here!

No comments:

Post a Comment